What Does It Mean to be “Soft Wash Certified?”
Exterior cleaning shouldn’t be a band-aid solution. They should have staying power – and they should be able to yield high-level quality that you can rely on.
We Set Your Property Up for Success
This is why every member of the Smart Wash team invests in training and professional development. This ensures that we are:
- Prepared to deliver the best results
- Equipped to bring the best quality to you
- Guaranteed to transform your home
- Prepared to do it all safely
The Soft-Wash Certified Guarantee
We invest in a training system called “Soft Wash” certification. This process gives our technicians the tools they need to deliver a safe and effective soft wash service to your exterior or roof.
In order to get Soft Wash Certified, our team went through a few important steps. Under the guidance of the certification board, we:
- Spend 10+ hours in the classroom learning about soft wash implementation
- Learn about advanced technology designed to bring the best clean to our properties
- Practice strict safety standards that protect our technicians and your home
Industry-Wide Stamp of Approval
Soft Wash Certification is recognized by major siding and roofing manufacturers. The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturer’s Association (ARMA) has approved our soft wash system as the only way to:
- Remove mold, mildew, algae, and other bacteria (this video is a great guide to algae discoloration)
- Wash away dust, dirt, pollen, and debris
- Protect the quality of your siding or roofing
- Stretch the lifetime of your surface through safe, dependable care
Our professionals are proud to come to your property armed with classroom experience, on-the-ground expertise, and an inventory of the most advanced soft washing equipment. When you choose the Soft Wash Certified team at Smart Wash, you know that you’re always getting the best.